What is craniosacral therapy?

An offshoot of OCF. Ocf is osteopathy in the cranial field. It is a century old field of manual treatment for headaches and other problems. Based on the idea that the skull is not a rigid bowl. Nature would not make a rigid container for a closed fluid system. Only physicians and dentists can receive training. Ct is an extension taught to anyone through the john upledger, do, institute in florida.
A controversial rx. This is something you should carefully research. Probably consult some reputable neurologists or neurosurgeons who dont do the procedure about this. There are some serious risks though practitioners are often big fans.