Can long term itp 10 years cause IgM mgus.Last 18 months have had alternating one time illdefined IgM kappa , next time polyclonal IgM norm IgM at 2.9?

Dr. Nisheeth Gupta
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Immune (ITP )

Just repeat the immunoglobulins periodically for now and if u get fever/ sweats/ wt loss .
See your hematologist asap.

In brief: Immune (ITP )

See your hematologist asap.
Dr. Nisheeth Gupta
Dr. Nisheeth Gupta
Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: You need a hematolog

A good hematologist is what you need in order to guide you.
These tests have some inherent limitations and can be erroneous. So only a good hematologist can guide you further. I do not get excited unless the abnormality is peristant and progressively increasing. If it does not do so, it is unlikely to be real. But go see a hematologist.

In brief: You need a hematolog

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. William Forsythe