If i'm otherwise healthy and BP usually normal at rest, but pulse and BP get very high during anxiety or stress can it cause stroke or heart attack?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Good reason for Tx

In an otherwise healthy guy w/out BP problems i think it would be unlikely to result in stroke or heart attack, but not guaranteed, so.
... Why not talk to a therapist to discover ways to deal w/ or avoid stress? It can really help. But find one you like and trust. I'd think it may be more helpful than pills in mild or moderate conditions. Meditation is also great to reduce stress. Best!

In brief: Good reason for Tx

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine