Blood work, EKG and chest X-ray good. Still have a burning, painful pressure left breast area that moves to the right breast area. Lasting 10-20 mins?

Unlikely cardiac. Given your age and the type of symptoms you're having this is unlikely to be cardiac in origin. However if you have other risk factors and a family history further workup may be needed to ensure that your heart is okay such as a treadmill stress test. Otherwise similar pains can be related to acid reflux, costochondritis which is inflammation of the chest bone, or just local skin irritation.