I quit smoking 6 months ago with the use of nicorette (nicotine gum). I've been off the nicorette (nicotine gum) for 3 wks. Why does my tongue burn and my teeth are very sensitive?

In brief: Don't know

Not enough information to answer your question but i can tell you with certainty that you should not blame the symptoms on smoking cessation and are encouraged to continue that very good effort to get off of those things.
By the way, i believe you stopped smoking because you wanted to not because of nicorette (nicotine gum).

In brief: Don't know

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology