How do I manage back pain in my pregnancy if ptl?

Dr. Michael Bolesta
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Work with your ob
Your obstetrician knows the severity of the ptl and the specifics of your situation.
You OB may let you use medication for pain. Probably heating pads or cooling pads will be okay. Exercise is great for back pain, but may not be good for your baby. Your OB may allow gentle physical therapy. Any treatment should be approved by your ob.

In brief: Work with your ob
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Tylenol (acetaminophen) rest
Heat pack on back no heat on baby no hot tubs massage of back are classics and safe , acceptance tolerance late in pregnancy it will pass "in life there are tribulations but be of good cheer"matthew hope that helps.

In brief: Tylenol (acetaminophen) rest
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston