After typhoid I was feeling week so doctor did blood test & found that I have deficiency of vitamin B12 & vitamin d I want to know good meal fr that?

Vitamin B12. If you are a vegetarian you will have to begin eating meat or to take a supplement of B12 orally. The institute of medicine states that because 10 to 30% of older people may be unable to absorb naturally occurring vitamin B12 in foods, it is advisable for those 51 years old and older to consume b12-fortified foods or B12 supplements to meet the recommended intake.