I asked a question I don't know how it woll reply but if he sees it the drug she was takin was oxycodone she is worried will b found in placenta after birth?

In brief: Idk BUT

If you are seeing any doctor he deserves to know you are pregnant.
All narcotics cross to the baby. But if you need them for a short time it is ok. You should not take without a perscription. If you are worried the placenta will be tested for narcotics after the birth i can't answer that.

In brief: Idk BUT

Dr. Gregory Fiasconaro III
Dr. Gregory Fiasconaro III
Dr. Rodney Francis

It will show in blood, tissue or urine if it is tested for. They usually detect it by testing the baby's urine if they are suspicious.

Dr. Rodney Francis
Dr. Rodney Francis
Dr. Eric Weisman