How do I stop my senile dad from drinking his teeth solution?

Dr. Meng Syn
Dentistry

In brief: Use tap water

Change the routine to brushing the denture clean with a dish brush and then soaking them overnight in tapwater. Injesting that denture cleaner can be dangerous.
Some of my elderly patients wash their dentures in the dishwater. If the water is not too hot, i dont see a problem with this.. The risk is heating and warping the denture if the water boiling hot.

In brief: Use tap water

Dr. Meng Syn
Dr. Meng Syn
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Dad drinking

Watch him closely, put visual cues on the cup such as a tag with name of solution on it, or simply keep the solution beyond his reach.

In brief: Dad drinking

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Andrea Brand