Have a sebaceous cyst removed?

Generally yes. In most instances you should have these removed because removal after infection may be very difficult. However a few patients may have a large number of these which makes removal impractical.
Infected? Abx will NOT cure a sebaceous cyst. They can help clear the infection and surrounding cellulitis that can occur when the cyst becomes infected.. ... but not the cyst itself. The cyst needs to be removed if bothering you. If not bothering you can be safely watched.
Surgery... This is a straightforward office procedure that can be done by a plastic surgeon with local anesthesia. It is important to remove the entire wall of the cyst or it may recur.