I feel like I have a pull groin on my right side. When i cough it feels like my testicles are being kicked. I was just checked for hernia on friday.

Dr. Julio Bordas

In brief: Groin pain

Groin pain could be due to multiple issues.
Hernias can be small and undetectable on exam. Inflammation/infections of testicle, and/or epididymis. Prostate inflammation/infection, tumors/cyst, trauma or irritation of nerve to testicle. If not better or worse after 2 weeks ask to be evaluated by a physician urologist.

In brief: Groin pain

Dr. Julio Bordas
Dr. Julio Bordas
Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Right groin pain

If you were checked for hernia then you do not have one or it was missed.
Let's assume you do not have one for now. At this point you have pulled a muscle and you need to rotate warm and cold compresses and take tylenol (acetaminophen) and Motrin for pain. Get a second opinion if no improvement in a week or two. Good luck!

In brief: Right groin pain

Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery