Give some suggestion about psorinum therapy effectiveness in prostate cancer?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Psorinum ; Prostate

Psorinum is a homeopathic remedy -- but it's prepared from scabies-related skin vesicles (not related to sulphur at all).
Homeopathic remedies are used very individually; each person with an illness (like cancer) might respond to a different one out of thousands. Some studies do show benefits in quality of life when homeopathy is used complementarily in cancer treatment. http://tinyurl.com/qjnwpal.

In brief: Psorinum ; Prostate

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Even though I am a homeopathic physician, I would not recommend Psorinum or any other homeopathic remedy as a sole treatment for cancer.
Dr. Jocelyn Tan
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Psorinum in ca tx

Psorinum is a homeopathic remedy related to sulfur. It is used by homeopaths in skin afflictions.
However it has no fda approved role in the treatment of prostate cancer.

In brief: Psorinum in ca tx

Dr. Jocelyn Tan
Dr. Jocelyn Tan
5 comments
Dr. Pamela Pappas
With all due respect, where did you learn that Psorinum is related to Sulphur? The 2 remedies have nothing to do with each other at all.
Dr. Jocelyn Tan
Wlsorry to confuse you. What I meant was they are often used intercurrently by homeopaths for the same disorder, eg skin afflictions. Neither are part of each other