Progesterone and estrogen used for premature ovarian failure?

Yes. For woman with premature ovarian failure (pof), we recommend hormone replacement therapy, which includes both estrogen and progesterone. The addition of Progesterone is to regulate menstrual period and prevent uterine cancer. For woman desires for pregnancy, we may be able to reduce her fsh level and induce ovulation in some patients.
Yes. Premature ovarian failure, without hormone replacement, is associated with a risk of early bone loss and heart disease. Estrogen and Progesterone replacement is generally recommended to decrease these risks.