Home remedies for the poison ivy?

Wash with brown soap. This must be done right after exposure, or you can use alcohol to wash the affected area immediately. After the rash appears, this could hurt. Use oatmeal compress or bath for itching. You might need to use benadryl (diphenhydramine).
Poison ivy. Potato is used for a variety of skin treatments like skin lightening, sunburn relief, and for many other inflammatory conditions. It is also one of the commonly used ingredients in home remedies for poison ivy rashes. Simply blend a potato in a mixer or blender until it is completely mashed into a pasty blob. Apply the paste over the skin that is affected. Do this as frequently as possible to redu.