Foods to avoid with Crohn's disease?

It depends. You might be surprised to learn that there's no evidence that certain foods cause crohn's disease. But once you've been diagnosed, paying special attention to what you eat can go a long way toward managing flare-ups, promoting healing, and reducing annoying digestive symptoms.
Foods to avoid. If you have swelling at the end of your small intestine (ileum), you should avoid foods that can get stuck-popcorn, corn chips, lots of fresh veggies, nuts and seeds. If you'd like veggies, make sure they are well cooked and very soft. .
Not many. There's limit data on foods that definitely help/hurt crohn's. Avoid things that don't digest well (seeds, nuts, popcorn kernels) b/c these foods can get stuck in and obstruct a narrow area of bowel. Please avoid nicotine as well. There is evidence to support a low carbohydrate diet called "the specific carbohydrate diet". Best to discuss this with your GI because the diet is hard to do!