What tests required to diagnose infections in kidney, ovary, urinary track , uterus. I have mild pain on my left abdomen and left back ?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Probably okay, but..

Ache in back / flank oftentimes results from musculoskeletal origin, not infection-related, but carefully analyzing the feature, degree, and course of the pain with its detailed sequence of event plus proper physicals and rarely needed tests will suffice to deduce what may cause your ache.
So, i wish you to meet a knowledgeable and commonsensical doc to help you timely. Best wish...

In brief: Probably okay, but..

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham