I n my friend wer makin fun around....I was playing with his penis....He ejaculated in the plastic....Later i touched my hand to the vaginal opening..

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Probably okay, but..

The described scenes carry almost no risk to conceive, but theoretically still give no 100 % guaranty.
So, just watch and do pregnancy test if missing the expected period for 2-3 weeks, and exercise better precaution against pregnancy in the future. Note, the surest way to avoid pregnancy is abstinence. Yet, sex has been a part of life, either for pleasure or for reproduction, so be responsible...

In brief: Probably okay, but..

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Jane Van Dis