Anyone done a nissen fundoplication laparoscopic surgery?

Yes! This is the most common anti-reflux procedure, involving closure of the hiatal hernia and re-creating a new valve by wrapping a portion of the stomach around the esophagus. While very effective, this procedure is reserved for the rare patient who cannot manage their symptoms with lifestyle and dietary modifications supplemented by anti-acid medication. An incisionless option, tiff, is available 2.
Many. This is a great surgery to do, and helps quite a few people.
Yes. Is a great option for people with reflux, most patients are very satisfied after the surgery.
Yes. Yes. It is a good operation for reflux, but it does have side effects. It is one of several surgical options for reflux.