How much does it cost to get moles removed from face, and does it scar?

Dr. Suman Das
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Varies.Yes.
Most of the symptomatic mole is covered by most insurance companies.
I you are removiing mole for cosmetic reason the cosy will vary depending on the size and location of the moles.For exact figure you should go and have a consult with your plastic surgeon. When mole is removed it will leave a scar.

In brief: Varies.Yes.
Dr. Suman Das
Dr. Suman Das
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: It varies and yes
The cost varies depending on where and who you go to to have it removed.
To completely remove a mole usually requires removing part or all of the layers of the skin. The resulting scar depends on where the scar is located and who removed the scar and how it was removed. Bottom line to remove a mole you will trade it for a scar. If the doctor recommends it to rule out melanoma, however....

In brief: It varies and yes
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini