Duraphat 5000ppm fluoride toothpaste, is this okay?

Dental care.. Duraphat is normally prescribed if you're a high risk for dental caries. It contains 5000 ppm Fluoride which provides greater anti-caries benefits. Consult with your dentist to see if you are a candidate for it.
By Rx only. Duraphat 5000ppm Fluoride toothpaste is indicated as a prevention modality of dental caries in adults, particularly amongst patients at risk from multiple teeth decay. Rec.: because this toothpaste has a high-fluoride content the visit to your dentist is warranted. Good luck.