How can I get rid of my lazy eye?

Dr. Claude Belgrave
Ophthalmology

In brief: You might not be abl

Successful treatment depends on having this discovered at a very early age.
After the age of 7 success is very poor. After the age of 10 success is almost impossible. The child should be taken to an ophthalmologist as early as possible.

In brief: You might not be abl

Dr. Claude Belgrave
Dr. Claude Belgrave
Dr. Marilyn Huheey
Ophthalmology

In brief: How old are you?

If under 8 o r 9 your lazy eye can be strengthened by patching your better eye and wear the best corrective glasses, but if older than 11 you must just wear the best correction for each eye and be very careful while doing anything that requires accurate depth perception.
If the lazy eye is caused by muscle imbalance it may be necessary to correct that, too..

In brief: How old are you?

Dr. Marilyn Huheey
Dr. Marilyn Huheey