Could cod liver oil contain omega 3 beneficial for the heart and arteries ?

Dr. William Lages
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Omega 3

Cod liver oil does contain omega 3, but studies showing benefit of omega 3 for heart and artery disease are conflicting also contains vitamin which is beneficial.
Don`t take too much as in large doses it can be toxic too.

In brief: Omega 3

Dr. William Lages
Dr. William Lages
Dr. William Lages
vitamin d
Pathology

In brief: I'm skeptical

The journals and internet are fully of contradictory stuff, but the last three big studies I've seen showed no cardiac benefit, which is what I expected.
You're free to ask a local evidence-based holistic physician about this. Everyone agrees they are no substitute for sensible eating, avoiding smoking, and physical fitness.

In brief: I'm skeptical

Dr. Adam Smith