How to know if my TMJ can be cured with a chiropractor?

Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: It can't

Chiropractors are not mainstream TMJ docs.
I'd see a local TMJ expert who can use multiple modalities of treatment. All a chirpractor can do is chiropractic.

In brief: It can't

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: TMJ treatment

Temporo-mandibular disorder is the second most frequent cause of orofacial pain after dental pain.
Proper diagnosis is the key for the successful treatment. See an orofacial pain practitioner for a consultation and management. Your chiropractor can treat your back injury in a number of ways, but not TMJ.

In brief: TMJ treatment

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Dave Burns
Dentistry

In brief: Try it

Sometimes the position of the lower jaw is out of wack due to bones, muscles and teeth.
Seeing a dentist is where i would start however you can try a chiropractor and if no better consult a dentist.

In brief: Try it

Dr. Dave Burns
Dr. Dave Burns
Dr. Vicken Poochikian