How much to see an endocrinologist for hyperthyroidism?

Depends. Depends on your insurance and where you live. Best to do is call the practice before hand to get a quote. That way, you won't be too surprised. There are tests that need to be run to evaluate and treat the hyperthyroidism. You should take that into account as well.
Fee varies locations. Fee varies from state to state and from one endocrinologist to other For consultation visit apporox 200 dollars to 250 dollars You may also need blood test and those are lab charges and depend on what test the doctor ordered,if you have had recent blood test you may need and some patients may need radioactive scan as well.