I am looking for a suggestions for a hypertension exercise program?

Aerobics. Aerobics like brisk walking, running, or cycling can often help lower blood pressure. If you're not in the habit of exercising, start with an activity at low to moderate intensity a few minutes each day and work up to moderate to vigorous intensity 30 minutes 5 days a week. Also ask your doctor if it's safe for you to do resistance training. That may help as well.
Cardio first! Hypertensives will have an exaggerated BP response to cardio, so start slow. BP responses are even more so with resistance activity, so wait on this.