How to know if I have schizoid personality disorder?

See provider. Meeting with a mental health professional will provide you with the best likelihood of getting an accurate assessment and feedback. Good luck!
It is hard. Personality disorders are difficult to live with and hard to treat. Usually if u have a personality disorder u do not realize that u have a problem, people close to u do. If u have been told u have one and are asking for help that is a major step. Follow through and speak to a therapist. They will start with what's bothering u, which is your healthier side and move on from there. It will take time.
Schizoid. The main feature of schizoid PD is an indifference to interpersonal relationships. These are folks who tend not to experience lonlines or depression brought on by prolonged isolation from other people. They prefer it that way.