How to know if I have carbon monoxide poisoning?

CO2 blood level. If you have been exposed to Carbon monoxide, see your doctor and have a blood level of Carbon Monoxide done. If there is any suspicion of a CO2 leak in your home, have it inspected. Also purchase CO2 detectors for your home.

Related Questions

How to tell if I have carbon monoxide poisoning?

Some approaches. Simple ways include checking carbon monoxide levels where you live and in your motor vehicle. A blood test called carbon-mononoxy-hemoglobin can check blood levels. Early symptoms might involve headaches, confusion, light headedness or dizziness, and your fingertips might reveal a cherry red coloration. Read more...

How can you tell if I have carbon monoxide poisoning?

Testing. See your doctor and have a carbon monoxide level drawn. If it is elevated, have you home, workplace and other environments you visit tested for a carbon monoxide leak. Read more...

How to determine if I have carbon monoxide poisoning?

Early signs of CO. The early signs of carbon monoxide poisoning are changes in intellectual abilities and level of consciousness. If you feel either of these, you should see your doctor and have a carbon monoxide level done. If it is elevated, have your home, workplace or school tested. Read more...

What to do if I think I have carbon monoxide poisoning. Help?

Get away from source. If you do, get fresh air to breathe. You can have the home checked with a carbon monoxide detector to see if source is there. You should be checked at er to see for certain. Read more...

Do I have carbon monoxide poisoning? I left stove on for 12 hours..

Probably not . But you don't give enough information. I would assume you have a gas stove. You give no symptoms. If you have headache, dizziness, and nausea, these are the most common symptoms. If you can improve the ventilation in the home and do not leave the stove on. Please note these symptoms are also common with other things as well. Read more...