Could bitter melon by tablets work for people with type 2 diabetes so they don't have to take januvia, (sitagliptin) metformin or any pharmacist medication?

In brief: Diabetes

The most important thing with Diabetes is to tightly control your blood glucose.
There are many natural and prescription medications out there, but the disease will slowly take its toll on your body, even under good control, eventually. I encourage you to NOT make decisions about your medication regimen, and to see an Endocrinologist for control of your diabetes, or you may suffer consequences!

In brief: Diabetes

Dr. Lee Wittenberg
Dr. Lee Wittenberg