What are the advantages and disadvantages of having the label asperger’s disorder?

Understandingt. Read look me in the eye by john elder robison to see how many of the behaviors and learning styles of persons with asperger's can be misinterpreted, often negatively. Labels also help you get accomodations at school and work under federal laws. You may also qualify for federal funding for therapy and medications, if you need them for adhd or anxiety.
Many. Asperger's gives the power to enjoy serious study of arcane subjects -- choose wisely. The price is poor coordination (aspies make better triathletes / bodybuilders than footballers / wrestlers), a tendency to fast mechanical speech, and much difficulty reading social cues and understanding others (you must get guidance to learn to compensate) -- you can be a jerk without realizing it. Good luck.