What are symptoms of dyslexia?

Symptoms. There are several types of dyslexia, but what they have in common is the difficulty in reading comprehension. With proper instruction, this can be overcome.
Reading Disorder is . a language-based learning disability cause by the brain's inability or reduced ability to distinguish & process phonemes, the smallest units of sound in a language. Expressive &/or Receptive Language Delay in infancy & toddlerhood, inability to pair a letter with its verbal sound(s) in Pre-School & lack of phonological awareness in KG & 1st grade precede difficulty with reading decoding. .