I need some tips to help deal with borderline personality disorder family member?

Boundaries. Keeping consistent boundaries will be helpful for you and your family member. Talk openly about what you feel comfortable with and what you don't. This is a great skill to model for someone who has BPD.
BPD is difficult. to treat, since the person does not feel anything is wrong with them. There are however varied levels of functioning and differences in different people with personality disorders. Encourage them to find a therapist that they can trust and work with for life. They will try to work from their strengths, the more neurotic parts of their personality, the things that they can recognize as problematic.