What does cervical cancer vaccination do to and for me?

Vaccine cervical CA. It will protect you, just like any other vaccine, from getting some of the many human papilloma viruses.There are many, it covers some that have been linked to causing cervical ca and ca in the oral cavity. Both our boys and girls should get this as it take two to tango.All vaccines can cause reactions, local swelling, pain, redness...You know the drill.Cervical ca is devistating, please consider it.
Protection. The cervical cancer vaccine, a vaccine against some of the hpv virus strains, may cause local reaction, e.g. Pain, in some even fainting. It protects against the development of cervical cancer induced by the viruses included in the vaccine. About 80% of the cervical cancers are due to hpv and the vaccine covers the more common culprit viruses.