Baby was born 10 weeks early due to placenta abruption/also iugr are there test that can be done to see why my placenta abrupted?

Dr. Janice Alexander

In brief: Hypertension

The most reasonable explanation to the abruption of your placenta is your history of hypertension.
I would start there.

In brief: Hypertension

I would start there.
Dr. Janice Alexander
Dr. Janice Alexander
Dr. Joseph Warren

In brief: Perinatologist visit

You are at future risk for premature delivery and other pregnancy complications.
Visit an area perinatologist, who will order blood tests and do serial ultrasound exams during the next pregnancy, to make sure that this does not happen again. Twice weekly nst testing will probably be indicated also, until delivery.

In brief: Perinatologist visit

Dr. Joseph Warren
Dr. Joseph Warren
Dr. Shontae Buffington