I have severe insomnia caused by lexapro. What can I take together to make me sleep: zzzquil, nyquil, benadryl, (diphenhydramine) melatonin, clonidine?

Call doctor. In my practice, with my patients, I have rarely seen anyone develop severe insomnia because of lexapro (escitalopram). They may have had insomnia previously, and it's more noticeable as the depression improves. In any event, if you are experiencing side effects from a medicine, call your doctor for an appointment to discuss this in person and in detail.
First, Make sure you take the Lexapro as far away from bedtime as possible if you think that is causing the insomnia. Then think about other things like perhaps taking the Adderall too late, caffeine, too much screen time, etc that can also keep you awake. It is ok to take melatonin and Benadryl (diphenhydramine) if necessary with what you've got on board. Clonidine too but only if your doc has prescribed it.