4 infected teeth pulled on tues. Today I still have very sore and swollen lymph nodes on the same side of my neck. On augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) still. Should I worry?

Probably not. Healing takes time. My first question is are you getting better each day or worse? By today the swelling should be starting to go down. Remember you had an infection of four teeth, then you had and injury - the extractions. Finally, antibiotics are not a miracle drug and, most of all, they take days to work. Drink lots of fluids, stay hydrated.
No. Pain is to be expected following extraction of 4 teeth. The swollen lymph nodes indicate your body is fighting off the infection.