I had severe chordee and hypospedius.. I have had a two stage surgery.. After the second operation still my penis is bent want advice and send pics?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Yes or no...

The upmost important expectation after hypospadias repair is penile functionality for voiding in easy direction and copulating comfortably, cosmetic appearance is secondary and highly relative among individuals.
So, see experienced honest urologist for a decent opinion even though you may have good insurance coverage, which means "easy" money for surgeons. And beware of need not just for liking.

In brief: Yes or no...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Keegan Duchicela