What kind of doctor would I take my son to for bedwetting?

Dr. With interest in. Enuresis: pediatrician, pediatric urologist or nephrologist or family practioner. Dr. Who will take time with you and child. Or check bedwetting answers on healthtap by others and me and then find a dr. If necessary.
Pediatrician. A pediatrician would be the place to start. You might be referred to a urologist after the simple things are tried.