How do I encourage my child to eat properly?

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Mother's helper

Have him become a mother' s helper by encouraging him to help you prepare the food.
Give him samples to taste. You would be surprised how must he can eat in a short time.

In brief: Mother's helper

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Julie Tomberlin
Also, set a good example by eating a healthy diet yourself. Talk to your child about what good things different foods do for your body (for example, carrots help your eyes to see better!). This can increase their interest in healthy foods.
Dr. Lisa Roberts

In brief: Model healthy eating

The best way to get your child to eat well is to model healthy eating habits for him/her. Try to offer only the foods you want your child to eat at home and avoid buying things you think are not healthy.
Try to limit snacking throughout the day so your child is hungry at regular meal times for the foods you want to offer. Try to avoid forcing the child to eat when the child refuses.

In brief: Model healthy eating

Dr. Lisa Roberts
Dr. Lisa Roberts