Atopic dermatitis! What is it?

Atopic dermatitis. Atopic dermatitis is also called eczema, dermatitis, or atopy. Most commonly, it may be thought of as a type of skin allergy or sensitivity. The atopic dermatitis triad includes asthma, allergies (hay fever), and eczema. There is a known hereditary component of the disease, and it is seen more in some families. The hallmarks of the disease include skin rashes and itching.
Eczema. Atopic dermatitis is a complex condition also known as eczema. Recent genetic work has identified genetic mutations linked to the condition. These insights we hope will provide us with better treatment options in the future.