Does anal fissure leads to rectal cancer?

Not likely. Anal cancer can result from chronic irritation from condyloma acuminata, perianal fissures/fistulae, chronic hemmorrhids, leukoplakia, and trauma from anal intercourse. This presents with a triad of bleeding, pain, and perianal mass. Anal fissures, by themselves, do not lead to cancer, but if they are caused by some chronic process (anal intercourse), the epithelium react and can become cancer.
No. Anal fissure and rectal cancer are two completely different diseases. Anal fissure does not lead to rectal cancer.