I had a balloon test occlusion done wihout conscious sedation. Should I still have a bad headache. I had it done 2 days ago?

Dr. Oliver Aalami
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Depends

It really depends on why you had the balloon occlusion test and if you had these headaches before the test.
The test is diagnostic, not therapeutic (doesn't treat the cause of the headache). If this is a new headache or the severity of the headache is great, then definitely let your neurosurgeon / neurologist know.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Oliver Aalami
Dr. Oliver Aalami
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: More details

I see this question hasn't been answered for some time.
Could you give us more details please? What's being investigated? What else has been done?

In brief: More details

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Umesh Patel