How to treat seborrhoeic dermatitis of 2 y old besides steroid ointment and t-gel shampoo for scalp itching? Special moisturizing shampoo? Itches hard

Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology
In brief: There was a great
product for use in kids called P and S shampoo and solution, i not sure if you can find it on the internet.

In brief: There was a great
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Kimberly Ramsdell
I like Mustela baby products. I believe there is one specifically for cradle cap but I found the all over baby wash as effective. I tell my patients to massage a little olive oil into the scalp and let sit for 10-15 minutes. Brush with a soft brush to loosen and scales, then wash with the cleanser and pat dry. Nightly "spa" treatment seems to work well (plus sets up a nighttime ritual).
Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: SEBORRHEIC DERMATITI
Aside from tar shampoo, you can use Nizoral (ketoconazole) shampoo for dandruff.

In brief: SEBORRHEIC DERMATITI
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. George Blum
In brief: Steroid lotion is be
Some lotions are better than steroid oint, make sure it is not psoriasis or other conditions.

In brief: Steroid lotion is be
Dr. George Blum
Dr. George Blum
Dr. Jonathan Jassey