I have a small bump its smooth under the head of my penis could this be genital herpes and i did get a cold i don't know if it was the flu help!

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Asked and Answered

If you are truly positive your HIV doctor has already tested you for everything.
I do not understand what psychological benefit you are getting out of repeatedly asking us the same questions here on health tap. Having watched you do this month in and month out makes me wonder about your emotional stability. I would advise you sign off of health tap and go see a real physician. It is past time.

In brief: Asked and Answered

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham