I've had sore throat for 5 days and white spots on minimally swollen tonsils. Also have cough, sore lungs, and runny nose. Virus? Strep? Bronchitis?

Sore throat. All of these symptoms can be related to a common virus. For the moment it is advisable to use tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin for the pain and drink cold fluids including ice slurry drinks to soothe the throat. When your secretions change color you need an antibiotic as the virus infection will turn into a bacterial one with time. Hope you are feeling better. Good luck!
Does it Matter? You are ill and not getting better. Go see your doctor today.