8 mnths pregnant with bad allergies is it ok if I take bendryl? If so hw often witg seasional allergies I need relief

Yes but better meds. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is safe but sedating and has to be taken every 4-6 hours. Cetirizine (generic zyrtec) is safe in pregnancy, especially at 8 months, causes minimal, if any sedation and only has to be taken once a day. Usual dose of 10 mg at bedtime is as effective as Benadryl (diphenhydramine) 25 mg, 3-4 times per day.
Yes. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is considerd safe in pregnancy. If you are suffering from allergies it is ok to take Benadryl 25-50mg every 6 hrs as needed. Remember that Benadryl can cause sleepiness so be careful operating machinery and driving until you know how it affects you (there may be better choices for daytime use if you find it makes you tired). It is sometimes recomended to help w/ sleep.