Im an active college student who goes to bed at 10pm and wakes up at 6am. Ilately I have been feeling very tired. I'm not particularly stressed. Why?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: Fatigue
The duration of sleep necessary varies from person to person, dependent in part on their age, level of physical and emotional activity.
Ask your self if you sleep soundly, if on weekends you sleep later and feel more rested. Try a few nights of sleeping more than 8 hours. If none of these things work hop over to student health and chat with the doctor there. Never hurts to make sure all ok.

In brief: Fatigue
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Patrice Hirning
In brief: Fatigue
Fatigue or feeling tired can be a symptom of many problems so this should be evaluated.

In brief: Fatigue
Dr. Patrice Hirning
Dr. Patrice Hirning
Dr. Steven Seres