Why do I have constant mood swings ?

Diagnosis? So many possible reasons: do you have the right diagnosis -- a medical condition like hormone imbalance, diabetes or hypoglycemia? A psychiatric problem like bipolar, borderline, anxiety, ptsd, drugs/alcohol? A lack of education or role models for coping strategies? Insomnia? You need providers you like and trust to help you sort these all out. Best wishes!
Vague term. 90 percent of pts coming in for diagnosis of bipolar describe complain of mood swings, so mood swings has become the commonest complain, but as a doctor, when we take history, their definition of mood swings is not really mood swing. There is incredible web material available , which is great, mental health america, change2mind.Org, nimh, apa, nami, webmd, to help, educate yourself if u r not ready.