Sometimes out of nowhere my fingers start to tingle and or cramp up. This also happens to usually my right leg. Sometimes I can't even move them ?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: More information
This very interesting question but need more information about the condition for example do you have any heath problems, the kind of work you do dose it happen in the summer or winter? Good luck thanks.

In brief: More information
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Robert Coats II
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Possible nerve issue
Numbness and tingling is usually a sign of nerve compression, which may occur at the spine or the extremity.
Carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel syndrome are common examples of peripheral nerve compression. Cramping can also occur with never compression and can also be repeated to electrolyte abnormalities, such as low potassium.

In brief: Possible nerve issue
Dr. Robert Coats II
Dr. Robert Coats II
Dr. Anthony DeLuise
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Numbness
The hands sound like it may be possibly carpal tunnel syndrome.
Classic carpal tunnel syndrome causes numbness and tingling but can also cause pain and cramping. It could also be another cause. I recommend you get checked out by a qualified hand surgeon. For the leg, it is likely to be a separate cause.

In brief: Numbness
Dr. Anthony DeLuise
Dr. Anthony DeLuise
Dr. Eric Weisman