Pressure in the lower left part of my head&behind my ear.In my temple also. Usually on left side.  i have had neck& brain MRI normal but bugling disc?

Dr. Walter Husar
Neurology

In brief: Tension/Muscle

You're describing a tension/muscular contraction type of pain and discomfort.
This seems to propagate from the occipital to the temporal muscle.. There is some inflammation of the posterior auricular and occipital nerves which is derived from the first two cervical nerve roots.

In brief: Tension/Muscle

Dr. Walter Husar
Dr. Walter Husar
Dr. James Goodrich
Neurosurgery

In brief: MRI

The location of the pain you are describing is unlikely related to a bulging disc, bulging disc are not uncommon on an mr.

In brief: MRI

Dr. James Goodrich
Dr. James Goodrich
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Occipital nerve

The distribution of your discomfort is consistent with irritation or inflammation of the occipital nerve which exits from the neck.
A neurologist would be best to evaluate and treat this problem.

In brief: Occipital nerve

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Eric Weisman