I wake up middle of night with left arm and shoulder blade pain then I have a left chest more in the middle start hurt. Is that something dangerous?

Dr. Islam Abudayyeh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: See a doctor
What you describe could be cardiac pain (angina) or could be from other causes.
If cardiac, you are describing a condition that may be unstable angina and that can be dangerous. You should see someone soon and possibly depending on your risk factors have a and evaluation and stress test. Do not wait..

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Islam Abudayyeh
Dr. Islam Abudayyeh
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Pain left arm chest
You should consult your doctor or go to the er asap, as this kind of chest pain can be cardiac in origin and you need to be examined and investigated for acutee myocardial infection, or heart attack.
This pain may be inthe chest wall but you need to make sure it is not your heart.

In brief: Pain left arm chest
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology